Develop responsive and feature-rich websites using AngularJS 1
Workshop Code: hsts-w28
You will learn:
- Referencing AngularJS in a Web page
- Building Single Page Applications using AngularJS
- Integrating forms with AngularJS
- Organizing code using modules
- Injecting dependencies into a Module
- Configuring routes with ngRoute and $routeProvider
- Refactoring reusable code into factories and services
- Defining business logic using controllers
- Performing Ajax requests with the $http and $resource services
- Communicating with RESTful web services
- Reading data from remote servers using $http
- Providing new behaviors to HTML using AngularJS directives
- Enhancing the UI using animations and Bootstrap
- Extending AngularJS with custom directives, filters and services
Students will learn how to use CSS animations and Bootstrap to enhance the UI as well as learn to employ third-party components such as modal dialogs (“modals”), progress bars and navbars. In addition, students will learn to extend AngularJS with custom directives, services and filters.
Comprehensive hands-on exercises are integrated throughout to reinforce learning and develop real competency.
This workshop introduces AngularJS 1.x. Students interested in Angular 2 should take the Developing Web Applications Using Angular 2 workshop instead.
or Responsive Site Design with Bootstrap
and jQuery Programming for Beginners
Programming classes. Knowledge of jQuery is helpful, but not required.
Related Training and Certification Courses
Intro to Dreamweaver with Website Development Training
SQL Programming and DB Management
Object Oriented Programming with UML