Online Self-learning Classes
Unlike other schools and online sites that offer courses with theoretical topics, multi-choice grading and graduation-based certifications, we only offer hands-on project-based training. The practical skills you learn from our online self-paced courses will prepare you for technical interviews.
Whether you are looking for a change of career, sharpen your coding skills, or start a new entrepreneurial endeavor, our hands self-learning courses are designed to exceed your expectations. We offer two categories of self-paced training:
- I- Essential IT Training
This category covers essential IT training topics. For $290 monthly subscription, you can have access to 300+ hours of hands-on project-based training covering courses in web development, blockchain, software engineering, and system admin. See below for the list of topics covered. Register Now
II- Enterprise-level IT Training
- This category includes 200+ hours of enterprise-level IT training covering topics such as containers (Kubernetes & Docker), Microservices, DevOps, Cloud Computing (OpenStack or Serverless Framework), Big Data (Hadoop and Spark) and Restful API for $390 monthly subscription. Click here to learn more. Register Now
Also, for those interested in taking this training via our Online Live Instructor or in-person classes, we offer a 180 hour immersive bootcamp. Visit Design, deploy and manage enterprise cloud infrastructures page for details.
Online self-learning program highlights
- Most affordable training program currently in the market
- Rigorously developed contents by industry experts
- Covering all IT career tracks with 300+ hours of hands-on training
- Focused on hands-on project-based training
- Practical and well-researched programming topics
- Flexible payment plans with small monthly installments
All of our course contents are developed and rigorously tested by industry experts with a master degree from top USA-based universities and 15+ years of industry experience.
As one of the leading technical training providers, we have surveyed many technical recruiters and IT companies to find out what coding skills they are looking for and we have incorporated their needs and feedback into our courses. Our ideal students have zero to intermediate knowledge of coding.
The below 4 sample scenarios demonstrate why our self-paced training program works:
- A student goes to a coding school for web development and pays almost $12k tuition, yet after graduation he can not build and finish a custom website for a client from scratch.
- A college student takes web development course in school, yet after graduation he has hard time designing a custom website for a client from scratch.
- A student takes free web development courses online and learns all HTML tags and coding syntax, yet he does not know how to put them together in an actual web project.
- A junior programmer at a technology company is given a web design project. Although, she knows web development very well, she is not familiar with the project JS framework. So she is just looking for a short intense training to learn only one specific JS framework to finish her job-related project.
For $290 monthly subscription, you can have access to 300+ hours of hands-on project-based training covering courses in web development, blockchain, software engineering, and system admin. See below for the list of topics covered.
Topics covered in our Essential IT training
- Web Design and Development
- HTML, CSS, HTML5 and CSS3
- MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular.JS and Node.JS)
- Bootstrap User Interface design
- Blockchain Architect and Engineering
- Intro to Blockchain technology and its use cases
- Intro to Solidity programming
- Develop blockchain applications with Ethereum
- Develop blockchain applications with Hyperledger Fabric and Composer
- Develop blockchain applications with Corda R3 and Java
- Introduction to blockchain cybersecurity
- Software Engineering
- Intro to Python programming
- Intro to C programming
- Practical Java programming
- Intro to C++ programming
- Practical Golang programming
- System Administration
- Intro to Linux programming and bash scripting
- Database design and database management
- SQL programming
- No-SQL database design and development
- Graph database design and development