Become Blockchain Certified Solution Architect in 30 hours
Course Code: hsts-c52
What is included in this course
The purpose of this course is to impart students with the knowledge and capability to provide consulting services to organizations to incorporate blockchain solutions into their current and future business models. Participants will
- Become familiarized with the basics of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
- Understand blockchain protocols and technical security requirements.
- Recognize the legal and regulatory framework related to blockchain technology.
- Appreciate the architectural and technical issues that must be considered before launching a blockchain development initiative.
- Review use-cases and lessons learned from previous blockchain projects.
- Create a blockchain solution model project for an enterprise.
This course covers Blockchain Foundations and Blockchain Technical Consultant certifications offered by Government Blockchain Associate organization.
Blockchain Foundations Overview
Blockchain Foundations topics provide students with a fundamental understanding of the technology and potential use cases. The learning objectives are:
Lesson 1: Introduce the history of bitcoin and blockchain technology.
Lesson 2: Discuss why cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies are important.
Lesson 3 Provide a basic understanding of cryptocurrencies.
Lesson 4 Provide a basic understanding of blockchain technology.
Lesson 5 Introduce legal and regulatory considerations.
Lesson 6 Discuss blockchain use cases
Blockchain Technical Consultant Overview
Blockchain Technical Consultant topics provide students with a well-rounded technical foundation of blockchain technology to aid them in the technical decision-making process. It supports the decisions including:
Lesson 1 Collect requirements for a blockchain based solution
Lesson 2 Understand design options, and considerations to make technical decisions
Lesson 3 Understand development platforms to determine platforms and tools
Lesson 4 Understand the testing parameters, and constraints to plan, and test blockchain systems
Lesson 5 Understand and implement post-production controls and support mechanisms
Lesson 6 Be able to transform a concept into a blockchain solution
This instructor-led 30 hour Blockchain Solution Architect course is for technical leaders who need to make decisions about architecture, environment, and development platforms.
Follow up classes
Learn Blockchain Foundations & Get Certified in 6 hours
Become Blockchain Certified Specialist in 30 hours
Learn Hands-on Blockchain Ethereum Development & Get Certified in 30 Hrs
Learn Blockchain Hyperledger Development & Get Certified in 30 Hrs
Become Blockchain Certified Security Architect in 30 hours
This course is available in a self-paced video format starting at $60. Click here to learn more and register. For complete self-paced blockchain training, visit our Complete Blockchain Development Training page.
Corporate and Enterprise Training
Our live courses are also offered via our enterprise training program which comes with:
- In-person training at your location
- Access to recorded sessions of live classes
- Flexible training schedules that match your employees’ availability
- Course curriculum customization based on your training requirements and business goals
- Special rates for small or large groups
Feel free to contact us by email or phone to discuss your training needs and get a quote.
Overall Info About our Live Classes
30 hours of hands-on training led by experienced instructors
Digital courseware and online course tracking
Final course project delivery
Certificate of Completion for each course
In-person in DC or live online for $1900 per course
Course Session Dates
Our courses are offered all year around. Upon registration we enroll you to the earliest available class but you can reschedule it free of charge.
- Virtual live instructor classes via Zoom
- In-person classes in Washington DC and Virginia:
Below are our DC classroom locations:
Below are our Virginia classroom locations:
- Dupont Circle
- 1666 Connecticut Ave NW Washington D.C. 20009
- Logan Circle
- 1624 14th St NW Washington D.C. 20009
- 601 I St NW Washington D.C. 20001
- Columbia Heights
- 3343 14th St NW Washington D.C. 20010
- Falls Church
- Comining soon...
Private custom training on site or at your location
Project based training cn site or at your location
Online Monday-Friday: 11 am-5:30 pm EST
DC Monday-Friday: 9 am-3:30 pm EST
DC/Online Saturdays: 11 am-5:30 pm EST
DC/Online Sundays: 1 pm-7:30 pm EST
Private custom & project based training: your preference
Our classes are taught on the most current version of software whenever possible. To request a specific version, please Contact Us or call us at 240-200-6131
View Other Classes!
Topics Covered in this Course
a) Blockchain Foundations Outline
i) Introduction to Blockchain & Cryptocurrencies
(1) Why Blockchain is Important
(a) Global Adoption
(b) New Solutions to Old Problems
(d) Introduces New Risks
(2) Blockchain History
(a) What is Money?
(b) Financial Crisis of 2008
(c) Bitcoin White Paper
(d) Early Adoption
(e) Blockchain Family Tree
ii) Blockchain Fundamentals
(1) Blockchain Features
(2) Technological Components
(3) Blockchain Protocols
(4) Example Blockchain Protocol (Bitcoin)
iii) Blockchains Use for Movement of Value
(1) Forms of Value
(2) Tokenomic Ecosystem
(a) Technology Framework (Wallets & Exchanges)
(b) Organizational Framework
(c) Regulatory Framework
iv) Introduction to Smart Contracts
v) Using Cryptocurrency, Tokens, Coins & Ledgers
vi) Blockchain Use Cases
(1) Government Use Cases
b) Blockchain Technical Consulting Outline
i) Basic Blockchain Considerations
(1) Blockchains Can Solve Traditional Problems
(2) Do I Need a Blockchain?
(2) Fungible or Non-fungible
(3) Smart Contracts
(4) Data Storage (Permanent or not)
(5) Network Connectivity
(6) Data Security & Privacy
(7) Data Decentralization
(8) Data Immutability
(9) Blockchain Governance
(1) Topology: Distributed vs Decentralized
(2) Permission Arrangements:
(3) Protocol: The set of rules that govern the network
(4) Consensus Mechanisms
(5) Blockchain Platforms
(d) Hyperledger Fabric
(6) Alternative Platforms
(1) Blockchain Development Wizards
(2) Blockchain Development Languages & Tools
(1) Types of Blockchain Testing
(2) Blockchain Testing Tools
(3) Blockchain Testing Challenges