Become Blockchain Certified Solution Architect in 30 hours
Course Code: hsts-c52
What is included in this course
This course describes the architectural and technical issues that must be considered before launching a blockchain development program. There are many decisions and issues that face a new project team. They include:
- Is a blockchain the right solution? Would a distributed database or other technology be adequate?
- If so, what type of blockchain should be used? Should a blockless solution be used?
- Should the solution be an open or closed blockchain?
- Who are the participants in the blockchain?
- What consensus models and trust algorithm should be used?
- What development platform should be used?
- Should it be open source platform like BigChainDB, Elements Blockchain Platform, Eris:db, Multichain , Openchain, Quorum or Sawtooth Lake, Stellar.
- Should a commercial development platform like Chain Core, Corda, Credits, Domus Tower Blockchain, Ethereum, HydraChain, Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Iroha, Hyperledger or Symbiont Assembly be used?
- What sort of architectural and resource capabilities and constraints should be considered in making the early decisions that will have dramatic impact on the success of the project.
This course is intended for technical leaders who must make technical decisions about architecture, environment and development platforms.
This instructor-led 30 hour Blockchain Solution Architect course is for technical leaders who need to make decisions about architecture, environment, and development platforms. The Government Blockchain Association Certified Blockchain Solution Architecture exam is included with class. The class covers the following topics:
- What is Blockchain
- How does Blockchain work
- Types of Blockchains
- How is Blockchain different from what we have today
- What are use cases for Blockchain
- What does a Blockchain app look like
- How do I design a Blockchain app
- How do I develop a Blockchain app
- How do I test a Blockchain app
Follow up classes
Learn Blockchain Foundations & Get Certified in 6 hours
Become Blockchain Certified Specialist in 30 hours
Learn Hands-on Blockchain Ethereum Development & Get Certified in 30 Hrs
Learn Blockchain Hyperledger Development & Get Certified in 30 Hrs
Become Blockchain Certified Security Architect in 30 hours
Overall Info About our Classes
30 hours of hands-on training led by experienced instructors
Digital courseware and online course tracking
Final course project delivery
Certificate of Completion for each course
In-person in DC for $1500 or Online for $990 per course
Course Session Dates
Our courses are offered all year around. Upon registration we enroll you to the earliest available class but you can reschedule it free of charge.
In Person at our DC office @ 3165 Mt Pleasant St NW
Private custom training on site or at your location
Project based training cn site or at your location
Online Monday-Friday: 11 am-5:30 pm EST
DC Monday-Friday: 9 am-3:30 pm EST
DC/Online Saturdays: 11 am-5:30 pm EST
DC/Online Sundays: 1 pm-7:30 pm EST
Private custom & project based training: your preference
Our classes are taught on the most current version of software whenever possible. To request a specific version, please Contact Us or call us at 240-200-6131
View Other Classes!